Positivity and Great Mood tips
Our life is a journey and it’s up to us if we live the life we want and love or we are rushing through life without even enjoying it. Simple things can make us happy if we are present.
Think about things that you enjoy doing that make you feel good. Practice doing at least 2-3 things a day:
- Have guilt free fun and spend time with your friends. Make new friends to expand network.
- Have a cup of your favorite coffee by the beach or on your comfortable chair by your fireplace. Enjoy and appreciate the atmosphere.
- Listen to your favorite music.
- Go to a spa saloon and get a massage.
- Get an aroma lamp with different types of oil. Smell directly affects your mood; different types of oil extracts give different effects like relaxation, energy, healing effect (Peppermint oil), sexually arousing effect, inspiration, creativity, etc. *** I would recommend getting a whole bunch of different oils and applying whenever you want. (You can get them from our website)
- Take a warm bath with fragrances, herbs and foam. Listen to soft music and just relax to help center yourself. If still some thoughts arise don’t resist them, just let them be and they will go away by themselves. Don’t act on your thoughts, detach from them. You will be amazed how renewed and relaxed you’ll be after the procedure.
- Get comfortable and make a list of things you are grateful for and read them several times during the day. It makes you appreciate what you have and brings enormous happiness into your life by focusing on the positive.
- Go shopping with your friends and buy something new for yourself that makes you look irresistible and feel special.
- Do something new that you’ve never tried before: bungee jumping, hiking, raffle shooting, snowboarding, water scooter riding, skating, play tennis, ping pong, bowling. You will be absolutely inspired and so will your friends.
- Sign up for belly dancing lessons. Practicing belly dancing gives you confidence, great curves and health.
To be continued…