How to create a deep connection with your partner
Everybody wants true deep connection with their loved ones, but majority either don’t know how to do it or afraid of being vulnerable. The easiest way to become truly connected is to trust each other 100% and tell each other your deepest secrets and be completely authentic. If you are authentic then you can look into your partner’s eyes and know & feel that there is nothing to hide. When you do it you feel one with your partner.
If you have any secrets from each other the connection is not deep. Be open to each other to an extent that you can tell each other your thoughts, and then there is a true closeness.
1) Sit down with your partner and talk about everything you both were hiding from each other, tell each other everything what happened in your past and be honest about it. Open up all the wounds. This talk will make both of you very close and more understanding. You will start seeing the world from your partner’s eyes and you will understand why he/she acts in a certain way in different situations.
2) Give up being right. All of us want to be right. We argue and fight just to prove that we are right. In a big scale, nobody cares who is right and who is wrong, what matters is that you are together, you chose each other and you give each other the most valuable thing what is your time/life. Next time you want to fight and prove you are right and your partner is wrong, stop and ask yourself if you really need it. You can have a much more pleasant time with each other without proving anything and just enjoying each other company.
3) Always think good thoughts about each other and always talk only good stuff about your partner outside your home. What we think about other people affects your relationship much more then what we say or do. By thinking good thoughts about your partner you interact with him on a spiritual level what is much deeper then physical one. When you really want to judge each other and criticize, stop. Don’t think about those small bad things that happened. Think about all the good things the person has done and still doing for you and be grateful.
4) Watch your emotions. Sometimes we all get emotional about something, the important thing is to control your emotions and just let them pass without hurting your partner and saying mean stuff to each other. Read more…
5) Be authentic and honest. Telling each other the truth no matter what will make your connection stronger then ever.
6) Forgive each other for mistakes you make. All of us make mistakes and the sooner we forgive the better, because carrying grudges and offenses is very heavy, you don’t need this baggage. It’s much more worthy to have a pleasant time with your loved one.
7) Let go of fear. Fear of pain and fear of losing your partner blocks love. All you need to understand is that fear is not real; fear is an illusion in your head. Fear and Love are two opposite polarities, and you can’t love when you fear and you can’t fear when you truly love. If today everything is perfect between you both then you don’t need to fear anything, tomorrow is born out of today, love today.
8) Always acknowledge each other. Always say “thank you for being in my life”, tell your partner that you value and appreciate him/her. Expressing love is very important.